– Since March 2014, Murphy O’Brien has represented Ward Village, The Howard Hughes Corporation’s 60-acre master-planned community in Honolulu, currently working to promote Ward Village’s real estate offerings, announcing each new phase of the 10-year project, driving awareness in key regional markets and the national media for this exciting development.
– Create anticipation for the sales launch of each phase of development to drive real estate sales
– Conducted a media tour in June 2014 in New York for David Weinreb, President of The Howard Hughes Corporation, with key national editors
– Secured media interviews to showcase the architects and designers and the expertise of the development team behind Ward Village
– Planned intimate New York and Los Angeles events for key media including Dwell, LP, The New York Post, Robb Report, The Hollywood Reporter, Town & Country and broker VIPs to announce the development of Phase II
– Since the campaign’s launch, Murphy O’Brien has secured media placements in a number of top-tier national and regional publications including a national broadcast segment on ABC News’ “Real Biz with Rebecca Jarvis” and coverage in Gentry Home, The Calgary Herald, The New York Post, The Vancouver Sun, Robb Report Home & Style, and Visa’s Luxury Magazine, resulting in a 5:1 ROI.